Friday, May 29, 2009

Drink Your Medicine

A spoon full of sugar may help the medicine go down, but pretending like your medicine is a fancy Italian cocktail is even better in my opinion. Here's a scenario that happens more often than I care to admit at my house: eat homemade meatball pizza, drink bottle of cheap Lambrusco, feel kind of sick.

When that happens to me I like to pretend like it's time for an after dinner drink and I reach for the Brioschi. As far as I can tell, Brioschi is like an Italian Alka Seltzer only cooler. First, you gotta love the blue container with the red Brioschi. Second, it is like little pellets and reminds me of rat poison or something.

I like to put a capful of Brioschi in the Marta Double Old Fashioned glass and sip it down like a fancy cocktail.  Bellissimo!

No comments:

Post a Comment